The email below was sent to all 2019 and 2020 NLGA 9 and 18 hole members on Friday, May 15. If you DID NOT receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as appropriate. It would be helpful if you indicated whether or not you have renewed your membership.
May 15, 2020
We are so excited to be finally allowed on the golf course! It’s going to be a fun year of golf with getting together with wonderful friends.
In preparation for our first NLGA league day play on Tuesday, here are a few quick reminders:
· 9 hole ladies are playing Green Briar, 18 hole ladies Valley/Green Briar - tee times and pairings will be posted on nlgagolf.com
· Scorecards will be prepared by the Pro Shop, and available from the Marshall on the first tee box
· The first person listed on the scorecard is the Captain of the group for the day
· If you cannot play, please advise your group captain, and the pro shop
· Plan to arrive at the first tee 15 minutes before your tee time
· If you are walking please go straight to the tee box
· If you are taking a cart, please respect physical distancing when entering pro-shop
· NOTE: you may call into pro-shop with a credit card to pay in advance for your cart
· All scorecards must be checked, & all scores will be agreed with all players.
· Group Captains are asked to take a photo of the scorecard & email the photo to your league. firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
· The Scoring Team will enter all Tuesday league play scores. Please DO NOT enter your own NLGA Tuesday score as you will create a duplicate. Players are responsible for entering scores for ALL other games played.
· It is extremely important that all scorecards get emailed in order for us to establish weekly winners, place birdies on tree, update ringer board & enter scores
This year will be a learning curve for us. Play well, stay safe & have fun!!
2020 Executive Team